Booking Enquiries - 0782 466 5119



Your marriage ceremony at Mill Hall

The Great Hall and the Dining Room are both licensed for Civil Ceremonies at Mill Hall.


If you wish to hold a marriage ceremony or civil partnership ceremony at Mill Hall you must telephone the Superintendent Registrar to check the availability of the Registrars.  Only the Superintendent Registrar can book your marriage ceremony and without two Registrars your marriage cannot take place.

The Superintendent Registrar for West Berkshire Registration District

Shaw House, Church Road, Shaw, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2DR

Tel: 01635 279230

Until you contact the Registrar you have only booked a room at the venue, not the marriage ceremony.  Once the Superintendent Registrar has been booked we will be pleased to go ahead and confirm your booking.